We Specialize in Delivering Hard-to-Find Candidates that Make the Difference
Why Work with Us?
Direct-Contact Recruiting Combined with Deep Candidate Networks
Often the best candidates for a position you’re attempting to fill are currently employed and not actively seeking new opportunities. Our consultants are direct-contact recruiters who proactively develop and maintain deep talent networks across all our practice areas. This allows us to provide you with a pipeline of those rare, hard-to-find candidates who are not only talented and qualified, but also available — and would be a great fit with your organization.
Every client is different. We take the time to get to know you. By doing this, we’re able to work with you one-to-one in a truly collaborative manner. As experienced search practitioners, we have the expertise, research capabilities and resources to respond to your needs and solve your most difficult recruiting challenges, effectively and reliably.
No robots or templates here. We’ll craft a unique recruitment plan for your business based on what matters to you. If your requirements change partway through a search, no problem. We’ll change course with you and complete the job to your full satisfaction.
People move on from jobs for all sorts of reasons. But all too often, you get caught by surprise and need to find a replacement right away. We’re seasoned pros who hit the ground running on new assignments. You can count on us to find the right person quickly.
A recruiting firm doesn’t just provide a service to your business. It acts as your agent, representing you to candidates and the world. As professionals in this industry, we understand the importance of performing our role with the utmost integrity and honesty. Your reputation is safe with us. Not only that, we’ll help you build your brand in the marketplace, thereby enhancing your ability to attract top talent to your organization long after the assignment is completed.
Areas of Specialty
Work with Us
We’ll act as an extension of your company, helping you hire the best people and propelling your organization to new heights of competitiveness. Complete the form or call:
In simple terms, it makes good business sense! As your strategic recruiting partner, we believe you will benefit from:
- Cost-effective staffing and an improved hiring process.
- Improved attraction rates among the best available talent in the marketplace.
- Reduced time and resources lost to prolonged position vacancies.
After all, in today’s economic climate, “good people do not find good jobs as much as jobs find good people.”
Yes, of course. How many recruiters are engaged is completely at your discretion. While some assignments merit an exclusive retainer or engagement fee approach, many more are undertaken on contingency, with no fees being payable until someone begins new employment. Open and honest discussion usually gets to the heart of this question.
- How much notice are you required to give? Work out what you consider would be your last day and state it in your resignation letter.
- Provide details on the status of projects under your control, and determine what can be realistically completed within your notice period.
- Prepare a short speech to accompany your letter summarizing your intentions and feelings.
- Preserve confidentiality by allowing your company to decide how and when to break the news.
- If asked to leave immediately, have any security passes, keys and other company assets on hand ready to be returned.